Thursday, February 16, 2012

Update

Falling backwards over a pile of bricks has to be the most stupid thing I have ever done.
Next Wednesday, the surgeon plans to screw me back together. He even showed me the pre-surgery plans. (Looks logical) Meanwhile, I am enduring the pain and am thankful it was a shoulder and not the hip.

There is good news!
Doc says we can still go on the trip to circumnavigate Australia by ship (Dawn Princess) to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary, so there will be a lot of photos from that before long.

As many of you know, I have a passion for doing Baltimore Album (1850's) applique. My greatest challenge is to be able to stitch while aboard ship.

To be continued....................

4 comments:

CARLOS said...

Margaret, I hope you best and can fulfill your dream, sure there are quite a lot of photos to enjoy the trip. A greeting.

Joyful said...

Oh I hope you recover quickly so you can really enjoy that special cruise!

magda said...

Ooo my dear Margaret, i'm so sorry...
I hope to quickly become well!
My thought is near you!
I am very glad to traveling to Australia!
I send you my love and many kisses!

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I'm glad that there is light at the end of this tunnel. As long as the dr's plans look logical. LOL! I really wish you all the best for your op.