Monday, July 18, 2011

A Taste of Bergen (Norway)


My apologies for not posting in awhile. 
I don't do well in hot, humid weather.



Every time I visit Bergen, I find myself on the street facing the harbor (Festningskalen). So, I decided this would be a pleasant, alternate walk from the ship's dock. (Besides, "the shortest distance between two points is a straight line"--more or less.) This nice walk eventually ends up at a Bergenhus back entrance.


And, waiting in the harbor, one of my favorite ships, the Deutschland.


No, not Bryggen.


(More to follow.)

3 comments:

CARLOS said...

As always a beautiful place, a place of tranquility and peace. I love it. Greetings.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I have to be honost, I don't know much about Norway. So I'm looking forward to see some more of it.

Rune Eide said...

You have visited my favourite city in Norway ... ;-)